Friday, September 16, 2016

The Evolution Of Seth Rollins


Here is a look at my collection of Seth Rollins WWE figures that shows how much he has evolved from when he debuted in the S.H.I.E.L.D. all the way to breaking away from the S.H.I.E.L.D. and winning the WWE World Heavyweight Championship. The first figure shown is from WWE Battlepack 26 and is Seth is his S.H.I.E.L.D. attire. The second figure shown is WWE Basic 50 and is his attire from when he was Mr Money In The Bank. The final figure shown is WWE Basic 60 and is Seth in his WrestleMania 31 attire where he won the WWE World Heavyweight Championship. 

Seth Rollins As Tag Team Champion In The S.H.I.E.L.D


Seth Rollins As Mr Money In The Bank


Seth Rollins As The WWE World Heavyweight Champion

Thank You for checking out J&J Toys and remember to follow me on Twitter @JonK828 For WWE Figure News & More

No comments:

Post a Comment