Thursday, September 15, 2016

#ToySpotting Thursday - 9/15/16

Here are our #Toyspotting finds for this week. Starting off this week are the new Kmart Exclusive WWE T-Shirt Series Triple H, Ryback & John Cena. Next up at Walmart I found WWE Elite 43 Kofi Kingston, Samoa Joe, & Kevin Owens and I also found WWE Basic Series 63 Baron Corbin. Following that I found new NFL, Surfs Up Batman & Marvin The Martian Funko Pop! Vinyls at Toys R Us. Next Up I spotted the Target Exclusive Captain American Civil War Winter Soldier Funko Pop! that is missing his left arm. Additionally at Walmart I found an end-cap of Hot Wheels 3 packs, some new Hot Wheels models in a 9 pack & the new Monster Jam 1:64 Scale Maximum Destruction that has spikes. After that I found an RC Monster Jam Truck Hauler at Kmart. Finally Dollar Tree are getting in J Case Matchbox Cars.
















No comments:

Post a Comment